StructureSource innovate how we handle power usage with the release of an intelligent Local Power Meter.
StructureSource Ltd are the specialists in power distribution solutions. Operating as an independent manufacturer, StructureSource build to order unique Power Distribution Units to suit the needs of every application.
As an end-to-end service provider StructureSource design, manufacture and implement all PDUs and power solutions. This allows for higher quality control and supports the business’s commitment to quality and customer service.
Structuresource Ltd has now launched to the market an Enhanced Local Power Meter, giving you clear indication of all power being used on your rack PDUs, without the increased cost and complexity of a full meter.
Here are some of the unique functions that the latest LED Power Meter offers:
- Bright display of the Power activity for the overall Input to the PDU and, more importantly, at each MCB/Breaker Point.
- It displays the Amps, Volts and Power Factor plus a running kWh’s reading.
- Full indication of the power use on your PDUs, so you can confidently add hardware, without worrying about possible overloads or breakers tripping.
- Using the running kWh’s reading, identification of weekly/monthly power usage enabling a check against billed customer usage or utility bills.
- Accuracy independently verified to IEC 62053-21 to meet 1% Accuracy Class requirements.
Full specification is below:
- Overall Amps, Volts, Power Factor and kWh
- Readings at each Breaker or Branch Circuit
- Bright LED Display
- Horizontal or Vertical Mounting
- 1% billing Grade Accuracy
- Low Cost to implement
- No IP network needed
- No software requirement
- Total continuous kWh recorded and displayed
For the first time, all of the information above can be gathered from your PDUs without the additional extra cost and complexity of using the IP network or software. Simple.
Technical Director, Richard Clark said, “For the first time a low cost, accurate meter that clearly shows all the power metrics of a PDU, including monthly kW hours, at the input point and at each circuit breaker. This allows confident server deployment, knowing that breakers will not be tripped but without the complexity and expense of an IP connection”.
Place your power distribution into our safe hands.
For more information contact us on 01582 235000, click here or email Richard Clark at Richard@structuresource.com